- Your apartment is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit.
- This prepayment should be made by paypal or by bank transfer.
- Your booking is not confirmed until Es-flats receives the pre-payment and you have received the confirmation email from Es-flats within 24hours weekdays or 48 hours weekends and holidays.
- This confirmation email contains all your booking details such as the address of the apartment, contact details, balance due on arrival, and other arrival and departure instructions.
- On arrival, you must pay the rental balance and the refundable damage deposit. The payment method is described in more detail in your reservation confirmation email.
As written in reservation confirmation of Es-flats - Vreasy
An overnight accommodation tax has been applied by the Catalan Government as of 1st of November 2012.
The fee of 2,5€ (City) and 0,90€ (rest) per person per night for a maximum of 7 nights is included in the rental price of the apartment. Anyone under the age of 17 is exepted. For further information please refer to the following official Catalan Government website.
- All cancellations or changes must be made by email and confirmation of receipt received from Es-flats. Cancellations or changes by phone are not accepted.
- In the event of cancellation of a fully paid booking (100% of stay) , there is a cancellation charge corresponding to the number of days it was made prior to the day of arrival:
- · Less than 8 days before: 25% of the total amount.
- · Less than 30 days before: 80% of the total amount.
- · More than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount.
- In the event that the guest changes the dates or apartment, it will be considered a new booking and will be subject to the standard cancellation procedures.
- It is strongly recommended that clients purchase holiday cancellation insurance. Any cancellation, including force majeure, will be subject to the aforementioned cancellation policy.
Arrival and Departure
Preparation for arrival
- After you have paid your booking deposit Handpicked Apartments will send you an email with your check in and travel information. With in this email will be an arrival form for you to fill in. On this form you’ll provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
- You should call your contact person when you arrive at the airport (or 1 hour prior to arriving at your destination city in car) this is to be sure we are at the apartment to meet you.
- The apartment will be available normally from 13:00h, however we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time. You will be obliged to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed if we do not have this information.
- Please remember that check-in is between 13.00h and 20.30h. If you are arriving after 20.30h, there is a late check-in fee of 25€. This must be agreed upon before the day of arrival
Your departure from the apartment
- You should leave the apartment before or at 11:00. Leaving after 11:00 should be asked during booking process.
- If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the following day. If it is possible.
- On the day of your departure you should leave the apartment in good condition. We will check the flat and give you back the deposit you payed at arrival day. Please leave the keys on the table and close the door behind you after making sure that you have all your personal belongings with you.
- We can offer transport prior to your departure if you request one in advance.
- Our cleaning and laundry companies will prepare always the flat for our next guests after checkout.
Number and identity of guests
- The client should inform Es-flats of the number of guests in the booking.
- Only those persons indicated in the booking made by the client may enter the apartment, unless an alternative agreement has been reached with Es-flats.
- The number of clients using the apartment should not exceed the number assigned to each apartment.
- Pets are not allowed unless permission has been specifically granted.
- Should the client fail to comply with any of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, Es-flats reserves the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client in question can not request any form of compensation.
General rules in apartments
- Loud music and parties are strictly forbidden. Guests in an Es-flats apartment should be aware that if loud music is played, or a party is held, and the neighbours complain and/or police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night.
- Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10.00. We would appreciate your full cooperation in this matter and we hope you understand that these rules are necessary, as our apartments are located in residential buildings with people that have to get up early and go to work. The quiet time in the evening for the neighbours should therefore be respected.
- The client, after booking agrees to behave responsibly and correctly on behalf of their accompanying party as well as themselves. If this person, or any of the accompanying party behaves in an unsuitable and incorrect manner, Es-flats reserves the right to ask the person and their accompanying party to leave the apartment. Furthermore, from that moment on they will have no right to future claims or any form of compensation. Finally, the client will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit..
- May we remind you that on booking an apartment with Es-flats you automatically accept our Terms and Conditions, which we expect you to comply with.
- Neither Es-flats nor the owner will be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to the apartment as consequence of use by the client. This includes damages, insurance, loss due to fire, theft, and misconduct.
- In the event that the client fails to comply with the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, Es-flats reserves the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client in question can not request any form of compensation.
All the apartment descriptions and information apply to the published apartments. Whilst Es-flats will do everything in its power to make sure that the details are correct and as accurate as possible, Es-flats will assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur. Es-flats also reserves the right to change the published information on the website at any time including prices, descriptions, and photos.
Es-flats reserves the right to update any of these Terms and Conditions at any time if it is deemed necessary, and in the interest of the company.
Users are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page. Accepting the use of this website immediately implies that they have accepted any changes that may be made by any third party, and that the third party commits to complying with these changes.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the user.
1. Personal Data Protection Act
In accordance with that set forth under current legislation as regards Personal Data Protection, you are hereby informed and accept that your data will be included in an automated file held by Es-flats. for the sole purposes of carrying out requested administration. You may contact Es-flats to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition according to law by writing to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also expressly authorize Es-flats. to provide your personal data to collaborators and banking institutions in order to comply with this contract and for the purposes of invoicing and fund collection, respectively.
In compliance with that stipulated in Article 21 of the Information Society and E-commerce Services Act 34/2002, if you do not wish to receive any more information about our services, you may unsubscribe by writing to the email address: email@example.com, with the subject “Unsubscribe” or “Do not send emails”.
2. Website legal notice
This website is owned by Es-flats, Ronda Sant Pere 40, 4-2 , 08010 Barcelona. Copyright © 2015 Es-flats